Thursday, September 3, 2020

Be Your AWS Devops Guy To Build Or Solve Any Bug With All AWS Services











About:

I'm an experienced Software Engineer working with amazon web services(AWS) holding AWS certification. Industry experience of more than 1.5 years working in Python having expertise in following AWS services and I can write, help and provide you the Cloud Formation Templates related but not limited to the following resources:



  1. EC2
  2. EMR
  3. Lambda
  4. API Gateway
  5. IAM Roles, Policies
  6. VPC, Subnet, Security Groups
  7. RDS (MySQL, Aurora, Postgre, SQLServer)
  8. DynamoDB
  9. Redshift
  10. S3
  11. CI/CD Code Pipeline


Any troubleshooting services are also offered if you are facing any issues while configuring the servers.



 Note: Please contact me first before placing an order

Reviews


:

Great work super responsive!

:

Ali solved my AWS issues with ease, in a fast and like a professional DEV/OPS Engineer, sending me all the files and explaining my doubts with patience and knowledge. He knows a lot about programming and Infrastructure. Highly recommended for any kind of AWS related task. He is also easy to communicate with and available person. Quick delivery!

:

Another amazing job! Thank you so much! My lambda DB connection are flawless!

:

Created exactly what I wanted, negotiated a fair price. Was extremely communicative and the work quality was excellent.

:

Amazing Work !!




No comments:

Post a Comment