Saturday, September 5, 2020

Cisco Networking Assignment Or Network Packet Tracer Dsgn











About:

I am certified from CISCO. you can check my certification in my profile picture.

Hey there



I am an experienced and CCNP certified Network Engineer, also graduated in Computer Science. I can solve any type of Networking Problem and can configure your Lab Design.I can configure your Cisco Packet Tracer Lab and also can help you in your actual Network connect through Telnet. 

Services Provided my this Gig

  • Designing of whole Network
  • Networking Labs
  • Routing (RIP v1v2 , OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc)
  • subnetting 
  • Troubleshooting of network
  • Network designing in Visio.
  • Network design in simulators including Packet Tracer ,GNS3 and Eveng.
  • Configuration of Cisco devices.
  • Technical Documentation
  • Remote Access through Telnet
  • Packet Tracer Assignments
  • Wireless LAN 
  • VLSM(Variable Length Subnet Mask)
  • Network devices configurations including Servers, Routers, Switches, firewalls Configuration.

and many other services related to the Networking. 



Note: Please contact me before you placing the order

Thank you.

Reviews


:

very nice person helpfull

:

Nothing to say

:

Wow! i am amazed to see the quality of work. This guy is super fast. Vaste knowledge of networking, packet tracer . Will definitely buy again. ! Highly recommended !

:

record speed

:

It was nice to dealing with you...hope to see you soon....




No comments:

Post a Comment