Friday, September 25, 2020

Help Build A Custom PC For Any Budget











About:

I will provide a list consisting of my recommended components for your computer build. This will focus on the target budget and type of computer you require. I shall check for compatability and functionality in the components. I can provide a list based on used or new components.



If you continue with this package, I shall respond to you as soon as I can with a set of questions to help you decide your target budget or you can present your budget and specifications upon our first contact.



Typical types of computers I can help you build:

  • Gaming pc
  • Streaming pc
  • Desktop / office machine
  • Basic home server (NAS, VM server or Homelab)


If you require laptop recommendations don't hesitate to ask :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment