Thursday, March 5, 2020

Any Task Related To Cloud, Vps , Docker, Kubernetes











About:

I'm computer scientist having many years of professional experience. I have versatile experience in different technologies. I'm also working as a "Database and Server Manager" for different international organizations remotely and I'm currently managing more than 100 live servers. 



I can provide almost any type of the solution related to docker or setting up the VPS. but some of the basic services are as follow:



  • I can setup docker on any remote server (vps, dedicated server, aws etc)
  • I can write the dockerfile for your application to build the docker image
  • I can setup the cluster of dockers
  • I can help you to manage the load on your servers by setting load-balancers
  • I can provide you the infrastructure by which you can guarantee the 100% uptime of your app (Fail-Safe system) 
  • Orchestration of containers with kubernetes and docker swarm
  • I can set up the Git Auto Deploy on your dockers so that if any developer is going to push the code on Github, then it will automatically be updated on your application


I always provide high quality of work because satisfying my client is my highest priority. 



Looking forward to work with you



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER!!!

Reviews


:

Very knowledgable and was able to complete my work on time. Would use him again for any devops project you might have!

:

Always a pleasure to work with. Thanks!

:

Did an amazing job. Very knowledgeable and helpful!

:

Great Job on fixing the issues :)

:

Great work, met requirements and executed very fast :)




No comments:

Post a Comment