Monday, March 2, 2020

Setup Or Edit A Knowledge Base For Your Help Center











About:

Hello!



My name is Ramona, a licensed pharmacist working remotely as a freelancer.



I offer my significant experience on Zendesk Guide. Let me help you create a well-stocked knowledge base and optimize your content to make each article relevant!



Below are just some of the services and skills I render:

- Migrate old knowledge base to Zendesk

- Multiple language configuration

- Build customer-facing FAQ articles

- Create canned responses and improve macros

- Consolidate content and build backup



Note: Please don't hesitate to reach out so we can discuss the gig. If the job is more complex, let me know so I can provide a fair, custom quote and avoid cancellations.



I always go above and beyond to deliver solid work, have great eye for details and good judgment to work under minimal supervision.



I have a family to feed so I can assure you that work integrity is of great value to me.



Looking forward to your proposal!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ramona_va was fast and responsive during the process.

:

Thank you, Valentin, for all the guidance you offered while working on this project! It's been a pleasure!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment