Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Set Up And Teach Zabbix











About:

I will setup zabbix to monitor your windows, linux environment. I will help you monitor your cpu, ram, bandwidth, services, web sites, ports, files, folders, databases and more to keep everything in control. 



Please ask for training quote and custom jobs before you buy gig. I'd rather solver your problem first. thank have you purchase a gig. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Seller went above and beyond what i expected, he is super helpfull in his work and is helping me creating something very important to bussiness. I will be sure to recomend his services and work with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your collaboration too on Powermta and feed backs.

Seller's Response:

Great guy. Very patient and did everything that was required.

Seller's Response:

We setup a new zabbix system from the ground and we are aware of whats going on in your infrastucture very quickly. I enjoyed working with him. All his requests are reasonable and doable and enjoyably challanging after all we did something good. I wish work with the person in the future.

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment