Monday, March 2, 2020

Setup Fibaro System Or Write Lua Script











About:

If you have problems with you Fibaro System setup, my skills are just for you.

I have large experience in Fibaro System setup on numerous objects, so almost any task will be solved.

- Lua coding

- Virtual devices

- Plugins

- Modbus connection

- Website integration

- more...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vasyl is lovely to work with and extremely tallented and reliable. His follow up is also excellent. I strongly recomend him. I hope to work with Vasyl again soon. Thank you Vasyl for your wonderful help!

:

Perfect services, thanks a lot.

:

Vasyl made a custum Lua script for me. Recommend!

:

Vasyl is amazing, I would definitely use his skills again and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with their Fibaro set up. He has exceeded my expectations, and I’m delighted.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment