Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Advise Or Build A Custom PC Rig For You











About:

I'm a self-taught computer engineer that loves helping people with anything tech related. If you need advice on how to build a computer and with what parts or simply want an expert to build one for you, then read below to see what services I provide.



To elaborate on my offers -



Basic offer: I will simply compose a list of components at the best current online prices for you to buy that suits your budget and needs. Any questions regarding this are surely welcome.



Standard offer: Basic offer PLUS I will build it for you either at my place or yours. If my place you will have to pick-up as I don't have a car. NYC local only. (as long as you're comfortable with a physical meet and greet).



Premium offer: (Hardware only) I will physically troubleshoot your computer if a component needs to be replaced I will advise what part you will need to purchase for me to replace. I also provide data-backup and transfer solution if drives are salvageable.



Feel free to message me with any questions regarding my services related to this gig. Premium offer price can be negotiated depending on the issue.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment