Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Setup And Tweak Vestacp With Secure Login Port











About:

Hello everyone, this is my fourth gig on Fiverr. Here I offer a service to install VestaCP on your Linux VPS or Dedicated Server. Of course, with VestaCP, I'll give you a custom settings for your server. So you server will get best performance and security enhancements.


Tuning Linux Kernel will also be my focus in order to make your server capable of handling high traffic site. But for tuning kernel, it's highly recommended if your VPS use KVM virtualization, instead of OpenVZ.


Here is a list of tasks that I will do for you:


  • Setup Nginx + Apache Web Server + Performance Tuning
  • Setup Nginx + PHP-FPM as Backend + Performance Tuning
  • Setup MySQL or MariaDB Database Server + Performance Tuning
  • Choice of PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0+ (Need Gig Extras)
  • Setup Bind DNS & Private Nameserver
  • Setup Exim mail server
  • Setup Vsftpd FTP Server
  • Setup Iptables Firewall + Fail2Ban
  • Setup Spamassassin + Clamav as Antivirus Antispam (Optional)
  • Setup Dovecot POP3/IMAP Server (Optional)
  • Install ionCube Loader for PHP (Optional, but you must order Gig Extras)
  • Install CSF Firewall (Optional, but you must order Gig Extras)


Due to the limited characters allowed on Fiverr, please see the FAQ for more detailed description.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, thorough job setting up my Linode VPS with Vesta CP. I'm looking forward to moving several sites here from my current web host.

Seller's Response:

Glad to work with you... Let me know if you facing problem... :)

Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer... thank you for your order... :)

:

Excellent job helping me fix issue with my website server. Great service. And it is the third time.




No comments:

Post a Comment