Monday, March 2, 2020

Your Network, Security Administration











About:

I am able to do any network configuration , design or troubleshoot also can help you in your computer security details. I do have multiple experience in Network and security fields so I will be a good candidate for you.



My expertise are on Linux, Checkpoint, Cisco, HP networking, 3Com.





***Note: 

If your requirement is for an Academic Work, Sorry I may not be able to help you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent! Provided the desired network design in short timeframe. I will use this seller again!

Seller's Response:

Good buyer with clear communication and flexibility. Happy to work with the same buyer again if my service is required. Thank You!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

It was a very good experience with the buyer, easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Great and fast response. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment