Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create Any Informational Tutorial For Computer Windows Apple Any Phone Tutorial Anything That You Need Technology Wise Tutorial











About:

I am a technical analyst for a hospital in socal and my off time consists of sidejobs and helping others at low cost. I am willing to meet any of your technology needs by creating tutorials for the tasks, projects, or just day to day things that you need. This includes but is not limited to pc tutorials(windows,mac) phone tutorials(windows,apple,blackberry,htc, etc) I am also open to any other technology such as network equipment building a computer, tablets etc. have a question just ask i am very helpful and willing to share my almost 10 years of technology expierience to help you do it yourself if not have an idea on what goes into it so others dont scam you! Have a wonderful day and thank you for looking at my profile!!!

Reviews


:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment