Monday, March 9, 2020

Install Ssl, Configure Or Setup Ssl Certificate











About:

I will install SSL certificate on your site within 24 hours. If you need to install within 12 hours I can do for an extra $5 



Why you need SSL certificate?

Google announced in 2014 that having an SSL certificate will be considered a positive ranking factor, so it’s worth the investment. After switching to HTTPS, your rankings will improve.



Note:

  • If you have shared or managed hosting, please make sure your hosting plan allows to install SSL. If you are not sure I can take a look before placing the order


I can install SSL on any servers:



  • Dedicated/VPS Linux Servers.
  • Reseller/Shared hosting
  • AWS (Amazon Web Servers) and Google Cloud Engine





I need these information:



  - Login detail to your SSL provider account to download required file

  - Login detail to your hosting account (control panel)



I will provide an SSL certificate for $5 which you can buy from the extra

Reviews


:

Easy to understand what exactly is needed and helpful enough to teach and explain. Definitely worth the money and efforts

:

Delivered on time and as promised. I’m very pleased.

:

great seller, very responsive, I will buy again, Service as Described, recommend. thank you.

:

Great job.. thank you

:

another fabulous job! Very fast delivery in excellent communication is always




No comments:

Post a Comment