Monday, March 2, 2020

Install Java, Tomcat, Maven, Git On Aws Ec2 Linux











About:

I'll make your EC2 server ready for java application deployment environment, that includes installation and configuration of Java, Maven, Tomcat, Git. I can help you in deployment of your java application on EC2. Also automate any data backup to S3.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All as espected.

:

Very quick delivery, excellent as always!

:

waiting to see if next work is wanted

:

I wasn't expecting the process to be this easy, and smooth. Thank you.

:

I have been on fiverr literally since its inception,never seen a seller like this, patient, knows his work, willing to go the extra mile, affordable, did I say patient already,...I personally recommend him,he is just a breath of fresh air, fiverr needs sellers like this,he blew me away with his expertise,USE HIS SERVICES, I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE IT.




No comments:

Post a Comment