Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Fix Your Email Problems With Dns Or Email Hosting











About:

I will fix problems related to your email accounts and DNS setup like MX, SPF and DKIM, to improve your domain thrustworthy and reliability. I can also setup your DNS according to your email server or migrate your email to a better service within Rackspace or a dedicated server.



Having truble to setup some service that require DNS adjustments? I can also help you with that. This usually happens with e-mail marketing services or some specific hosting services. 



Are your emails always arriving as Spam? I might also have a solution for that, and sometimes it just requires some DNS adjustments and your emails will start making straight to Inbox.



I have some kind of solution for almost every hosting change/transfer/migration you might need. I'm working with the tech side of Internet for more than 20 years.



If you are an end user or a web designer, don't worry about fighting with the hosting/dns/e-mail tech stuff. Drop me a line and I'll deal with all that for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a gem. This is top notch work and I will work with Carlos again and again. He could not be more knowledgeable.

Seller's Response:

Thank you John! It was a pleasure helping you.

Seller's Response:

Carlos was an absolute asset to me this morning! I presented my problem to him and within minutes I had a response from him that completely solved my problem. He also went above and beyond to offer another solution that ended up saving time and money. He is an absolute rockstar! Definitely I'll be returning to him for more projects in the future!

:

Thank you for using my services, I'm glad I was able to help you today. And thank you for such a nice review! Count on me whenever you need anything tech/web related.

:

Has an amazing skill set when it comes to tech. Always available,prompt to respond and has a great willing to help. Always a pleasure and strongly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment