Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Design And Manage Your Vmware Environment











About:

I'm a Systems Engineer with 10 years experience of managing Data Center Infrastructure. I am an expert in VMware vSphere, vMotion, DRS, HA, Server 2008/2012 R2, Active Directory, DNS, VLANs, routing, VXLANs, L2, L3, NFS, FC, and iSCSI. I have worked in very large environments and very small. 

  • I am located in the US (Midwest)
  • Very approachable and friendly
  • I create very pragmatic solutions for any business


Reviews


:

He is our go to guy for our vm set up. He is fast and reliable.

:

great as always

:

This guy knows his stuff. You won't be disappointed.

:

Always helpful

:

He was very responsive and helpful in his advise. He delivered the order very quickly. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment