Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Fix Your Cpanel,Whm, Php, Mysql, Dns, Wordpress On Your Server











About:

Highly experienced Linux here to help you out with your server. Let the experts handle what you can't, just describe your problem and let's find out the solutions. 



  • Fix Apache, PHP, MySQL, Mail Server, DNS issues
  • Website migration
  • Find spammers and remove their scripts
  • Fix server for load
  • Setup monitoring tools for your server
  • Connect Domain to the server
  • Website upload
  • cPanel / other hosting issues.


Also, check out the reviews of the satisfied customers for your reference :)



Let's Fix this !! 

Reviews


:

Seller was very responsive the entire time and was able to successfully help me setup namesvers for my dedicated server, Good first experience!

:

Fast delivery. Thanks!

:

Looked at my setup and was able to confirm I had things set up correctly, but also provided tips on how I could make things better for myself and my clients.

:

wonderful job!

:

fast great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment