Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Setup Your Linux Server Or Vps











About:

I will configure your server with:



  • Web Server
  • Minecraft server
  • FTP server
  • Torrent server
  • Mysql server
  • Mumble server
  • TeamSpeak 3 server


I have experience with CentOS, Ubuntu server, Arch Linux but I can get around at all Linux distros.

Your server will be secure, and fast and most importantly reliable.

Reviews


:

Amazing and quick thank you so much

:

He moved my site from Centos to webmin and set everything up correctly, its not really user-friendly panel but he explained everything to me!

:

Very fast work at a good price gladly again

:

He fixxed some issues with my Linux and Mailserver very fast, highly reccommend!

:

He fixxed some email issues on centos, now they are working percetly!




No comments:

Post a Comment