Sunday, March 1, 2020

Setup Your Amazon S3 And Cloudfront Hosting











About:

I will setup your static web page or landing page hosting with Amazon S3 & Cloudfront.



Benefits of using Amazon S3 and Amazon Cloudfront for hosting static landing pages.

- Does not require a server setup and maintenance

- Is not vulnerable to server hacks and viruses

- It costs less than a basic server

- You can use it to host your website static content (like images and videos)

- Provides wider geographical distribution of the content for faster loading time.



Reviews


:

I am extremely excited about getting this completed. I struggled for the past week trying to get this done then decided to look on Fivver. to find someone to help. The seller understood what I needed and the turnaround was within about an hour. I’m very pleased and would highly recommend the service.

:

solved my urgent problem within an hour. Highly recommended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment