Thursday, April 2, 2020

Verify And Authenticate Your Domain With Mailchimp In 30Mins











About:

I'm highly experienced with MailChimp.



I will complete this job within 30 minutes if you message me first to make sure I'm at my computer. Otherwise I'll complete the job within 12 hours.



What you get:


  • I will verify and authenticate your domain name with MailChimp
  • I will edit your domain name's DNS records and set up the SPF and DKIM records, as required by MailChimp
  • Your domain willl be set up exactly according to the MailChimp official documentation

  • These steps will help ensure that your email does not get identified as spam by email clients
  • Improves deliverability of your MailChimp emails





Requirements:



  • Login details for your MailChimp account
  • Login details to your domain name registrar (wherever you purchased your domain name)
  • Login details to your hosting provider (because you might be using your hosting provider's nameservers)


Your sensitive information will be handled with the highest regard for privacy and security and will be removed from my computer once the job is complete.

All sensitive information and work conducted will be on a computer equipped with an encrypted hard drive, in a highly secure and restricted environment.

Feel free to ask any questions



Reviews


:

He was a total pleasure to work with. He got my job done within minutes and his work was PERFECT!

:

He was quick and perfect. It's great. I want to nominate him again.

:

Fast and accurate service. Will work with again!

:

outstanding

:

Unable to verify domain. vinraw was fantastic and had the job done with 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment