Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Fix Your Current Podio System











About:

IF you need changes / alterations / enhancements in your current Podio CRM System.

IF you need New Automations in Globiflow.

IF you need your current flows fixed in Globiflow.

IF your current automation is not behaving the way you would like it to behave

IF you are not being able to maintain your leads the way you want them to be maintained



I can take care of it.



I have extensive experience on Podio, Globiflow, Zapier. I can help with all of the above



I have helped a few Real Estate Companies Fix and Maintain their complete CRM system on Podio with the help of Globiflow & Zapier.




- Please send me details of the task required before placing an order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maya is the best

:

Always pleasure

:

May Did a great job as always!

:

Great! I'm going to ask her for more help.

:

Thanks a ton




No comments:

Post a Comment