Saturday, January 25, 2020

Setup SMTP Server From Scratch











About:

Hi, 



Welcome to my GIG!



I will setup SMTP server for you where you can send unlimited emails to your subscribers. 



Server will be either Ubuntu or Windows base (your choice)



Correctly configure DNS records (spf, dkim, mx etc) to that to ensure inbox delivery of your emails.



Install SSL certificate to the web admin panel, web mail client, and server. (standard $ Premium)



setup some test email addresses like support at yourdomain.com, info at yourdomain.com



I will ask you to provide me with server access, you can purchase server from Amazon aws, Microsoft Azure, DigitalOcean, or any other VPC provider. I can purchase that for you as well, it will cost you extra



Better that you contact me before placing order at my gig. 



Thanks

 

Reviews


:

Perfect mate thank you!

:

He did a great job, really nice guy too - I tried another supplier somewhere else who tried to make me pay every month forever - But Tariq set it all up so I can do it all myself, gave me sophisticated features and templates, under promised and over delivered and showed a VERY high level of technical expertise - like OFF THE CHARTS good. He's just MICH BETTER than the other people out there who do 1/4 of the job he does, I am so very happy, will be hiring him again and again! Thanks Tariq.

:

good as before

:

wonderful service

:

good as always




No comments:

Post a Comment