Friday, January 31, 2020

Web Email Vps Hosting With Website Migration And Cpanel Whm Troubleshooting











About:

I'm a self-motivated, reliable Linux System and Security Administrator with strong work ethics. I have experience in managing, securing and analyzing hundreds of servers, storage infrastructure and couple of data centers as well. I am sure I can contribute to the growth and profit for your organization, project or business and I would appreciate the opportunity to show you how can I help to meet your goals.



Basically I have the following knowledge and can provide services in following categories with best of my skills:
 
• Linux Servers Administration(CentOS, RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint).

• Cloud Computing
• Linux+: Basic To Advance Linux Knowledge. 
• Security+: Web Application and Security
• Shell Scripting
• FTTH Certifications 
• WHM/cPanel
• Server Migration
• Server Troubleshooting;

• Devops

• Server Hardening
• Server Optimization/Tuning; 
• HAProxy Load Balancers 
• Web Servers (NGINX, Apache, IIS); 

• AWS 

• Hosting Servers DNS/DHCP/Radius/VPN

• Infrastructure Design and Implementation
• Cloud Computing
• SSL Certificate on website

• IT support Services
• RHCSA/RHCSE



Thank you so much for reviewing

Reviews


:

The seller always goes above and beyond to get the job done.

:

Awesome always goes over and above

:

He went above and beyond to deliver.

:

best professional of vps

:

Great service. Really appreciate




No comments:

Post a Comment