Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Fix Domain, Cpanel, Ssl, Mail Issue Of Godaddy, Hostgator, Bluehost, Namecheap











About:

I have more than 5 years of professional experience with Domain Control Panel - WHM, cPanel, etc Domain Registrar  - Godaddy, Namecheap, 1and1, ENOM, etc Website Hosting Services - Bluehost, HostGator, GoDaddy, etc and any kind of Mail Setup and DNS related issues.




I will Setup:



  • Configure Domain DNS Records (A, CNAME, TXT, MX, SPF, DKIM) 
  • Configure DNS records for your domain in cPanel/WHM or at your Domain registrar end.
  • Fix Any DNS issues


  • Setup SSL & Fix Mix Content SSL Warning


  • Domain Registration with G Suite, Zoho, Office 365

  • Verifying domain ownership and Add MX Records to Receive Emails

  • Improve mail inbox delivery and Stop SPAM 
  • Email setup and troubleshooting


  • Help you Domain Transfer from one registrar to another


  • Any kind of issue with Domain on any Domain Registrar




Platforms I've Worked With
    GoDaddy

    HostGator

    Bluehost

    Shopify

    BigRock

    Wix

    Weebly

    Namecheap

    SiteGround

    1&1

    Enom

    DigitalOcean

    Squarespace

    DreamHost





    I've Expertise in

    Domain Setup

    DNS Records

    SSL

    Cpanel

    Mail Setup

    Stop Spam





    Why me?


    ⏰ Fast, Affordable and Reliable

    Please check my reviews, There is mentioned what kind of issues I have already solved.

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Bipin is my go-to for my businesses IT needs. He always does a great job very quickly. I would highly recommend.

    Seller's Response:

    Thanks for using my service again. Setup Zoho Mail Domain Verification with the Google domain. Thank you so much again.

    Seller's Response:

    very fast and efficient service. Well done.

    Seller's Response:

    Seller did an amazing job. Very timely and responsive to my overall business needs. Thank you!

    :

    Thank you. Setup Domain navigation to Clickfunnel with the Namecheap domain.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment