Saturday, January 25, 2020

Provide You Technical Advise For Your Technical Issue











About:



Hi everyone!

Please, contact me first before you order a gig! 



I am "Shopify_Special" 

I will be your technical support.
I will help you to resolve your technical issue and problem for just one gig per issue



if you have any problem with your server , with your window, network  , security , PC, laptop,website,coding,stores etc... just contact me and I will make my best to advise you and suggest to resolve this issue this is just for on gig per issue.



  • I will also contact with you on teamviewer to resolve the issue in only 1 day.
  • Send a PDF file with pictures for the issue to resolve.


You Will Get 

  • 100% Satisfaction
  •  On Time Delivery


Just inbox me with your work details, i'll get back to your ASAP.

Thanks!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment