Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Fix Your Windows Desktop,Laptop Or Mac











About:

The most important thing for me is to help people use technology to power up their own purpose. I look forward to getting to know you more.





Remove viruses,clean virus,repair, fix and speed up your computer ,Troubleshooting your desktop or laptop or another computer related problems you are at the right place .



To Improve your PC Performance 
Please contact me before you buy this gig..



Platform Supported:

  • All Windows (XP,Vista,7,8,10)
  • All Windows servers (2000,2003,2008,2016)
Services ( You are at right gig )☑  Speed Up your windows startup and making fast (optimization)

☑  Find the correct Drivers or any issue or update 

☑  Any kind of virus attack( Malware,Spyware,Adware,Ransomware,Worm,Trojan,Scareware) 

☑  Recovering your deleted data( Hard disk,Pen drive,sd card )

☑  Any kind of installation and powerful uninstallation(with registry)

☑  Removing unwanted Software,ads, add-on  

☑ Any error you are facing with your desktop or laptop  

☑ Troubleshooting

Don't hesitate to contact me for any computer related issues

Benefits 

➳   24Hrs Online

➳   private and confidential


  • Don't forget to hit the ( ❤️ ) RED heart button 
       Save ( ❤️ ) this gig for quick reference.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was great working with dreammakers2000! He worked very hard to remove an application that I have been struggling to remove for the past week. He did not give up, did research and was able to delete it from my system permanently. I highly recommend this seller!

:

He was very patient and did an amazing job. I will order again!

:

I was lost and stressed! He calmed me done and helped my finish my tasks!

:

Gr8 Job as before I will go back again Very satisfied Thx a lot

:

He did a good job gr8




No comments:

Post a Comment