Thursday, January 23, 2020

Repair, Speed Up And Make Your PC Fast











About:

I will Fix any problems, related to your PC/Laptop Which includes;



  • Cleaning from Viruses,
  • Installation of Programs, 
  • Finding Softwares for you, 
  • Installing Drivers, 
  • Troubleshooting hardware 
  • Making your PC fast and Optimize its Performance.
  • Cleaning Web browsers from additional items(Add-ons).

  • Cleaning Up temporary files. 





All that, Which is Possible through "Remote Support".




What is Remote Support? 


Remote Support is the capacity to gain admittance to a PC.

with TeamViewer, you will have the ID and Unique PASSWORD every time,

Which you will offer me to connect to your PC or Laptop, Keeping in mind that I can only be connected until you or me close the Program.

you have full control and I can't associate again until you Start the program and give me the Automatically created secret key. 




Platforms I can Help you with



  1. Windows XP
  2. Windows Vista
  3. Windows 7
  4. Windows 8 or 8.1
  5. Windows 10


Why Me???



  • Your work Will be done on a Priority Basis.
  • I can Create Custom Offers for you, depending on the work,
  • 24/7 Availability for you.
  • You can See Reviews on this Gig.
  • Your Satisfaction is the First Priority!.




See my other gigs as well for Any kind assistance.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

besides the adjustment for hour difference everything went smoothly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Hope to Work again.

Seller's Response:

It was very smooth; He was very professional, quick, and honest ( my experience). I liked that he asked me questions along the way before he did something.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! hope to work again.

:

Every job, always a FIVE STAR!!! Amazing seller!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment