Sunday, January 26, 2020

Help You With Windows Server Support











About:

Hi, 



My name is Chris Robinson, I am the owner and founder of Boxne, LLC. A Web Hosting and Managed Service provider in San Diego, CA. We have many technicians ready to support you and your needs whether that's



  • Networking
  •  Recommendations
  •  Systems Administration
  •  Voip Support
  • Office 365
  •  Azure
  •  AWS
  •  Virtual Machine
  • Windows Administration
  • Cisco Meraki
  • Networked Cameras
  • Storage NAS
  •  Datacenter integration
  •  Failover support
  •  Raid Configuration
  •  HP System Insight Manager Config (HP SIM)
  •  PRTG Alerting Setup
  • UptimeRobot/Custom HTML page setup
  • Domain + Web Hosting Setup
  • Dedicated Server Management and Response. 
  • Access Control
  • Active Directory
  • Group Policy
  • Powershell
  • Exchange
  • OpenDNS (Cisco Umbrella)
  • Malwarebytes
  • Firewall


I have been a systems administrator since 2010 and am currently working as a freelancer. I currently own and operate Boxne, LLC. Although in this gig you will work directly with me, unless the work requires other resources. Don't have IT Personel on site? Join Boxne, LLC in our mission to create a great IT experience for everyone. Contact me today, I'd love to work with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment