Saturday, January 25, 2020

Setup Aws E2C And Google Cloud Digital Ocean Server











About:

Please Contact Me Before Placing Order


Hi, Friends


You can hire me for,


  1. Install free or paid Cpanel if required
  2. Setup Nginix, Apache Web server
  3. Setup Mysql or Maria DB
  4. Back up and restore database
  5. Transfer or Migrate your site to new server
  6. Install free or paid Cpanel if required
  7. Setup DNS and SSL Certificate on server
  8. Setup any other web application


If you have any thing that not listed in my services - i will be very happy to contact me about it


Why me?


  1. 100% Satisfaction with multiple revisions
  2. 100% Readable, Commented and Clean code
  3. 100% money back guranteed
  4. Fast delivery
  5. Well communication for better understanding
  6. Every day on time update
  7. On-time response
  8. Good behavior with the client
  9. I believe in good and long term relationship


Feel free to ask anything related to web development and for any suggestion before place order into my gig.


Thanks for taking time to view my gig.


Regards,
Hardik Devani

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment