Thursday, January 23, 2020

Projects Related To Computer Science











About:

 Please contact me before ordering.



Hello,



My self Zeeshan. I am computer science expert. I have good skills in many subjects of Computer Science. I can help you in many fields. I can help you in finding Bug's as soon as possible. I can  teach you Computer Science related courses and their concepts.



Don't hesitate to message me. I always ready to help you.

You can get following Services with full concepts.

===========================================

1)  Programming Fundamentals

2) Assembly Language

3 C sharp concepts

4) Pointers

5) Binary Search Trees

6) Stack and Queue

7)  Object Oriented Programming

8)  Data Structures 

9)  Algo

10) Operating System

11) Data Base

12) Operating System 

===========================================

Programming Languages:



1) C ++

2) JAVA

3) C #

4) Assembly

5) PHP

6) Matlab

7) C 

============================================

Everything will be according as your requirements and up to your satisfaction.



Thanks.

Reviews


:

Very good programmer. Always a pleasure doing business with.

:

Very good programmer. Always a pleasure working with him.

:

Very good programmer. Always been very helpful and approachable. If you need help, this is the guy to go to.

:

Had more than just one code I needed to finish but Zeeshanfaizan agreed to finish all of my 5 codes in a small time frame with a grade of 100 on all of them. I really do appreciate him being able to come to a fixed price that was more than reasonable.

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment