Thursday, January 16, 2020

Fix Any Issue Of Your Desktop Or Smartphone











About:

Peace Upon You!



Hi There! 

Are you having problems with your desktop/laptop or smartphone.

Don't worry I am here to help!



My name is Kashan and I am a Computer Scientist having extensive experience in the Digital World.

I will try my best to solve the problems that are hindering your work, as fast as possible.



I started my journey of the binary world back in the 90's when my father introduced me to the world of computers. During this voyage I made many mistakes and have taken many wrong turns, but in the end they made me, what I am today.



So don't hesitate to ask questions or share your mistakes/problems, because I have made those mistakes too. This is why I am capable of helping you and so you will in the future.



I can help you with:



  • windows issues
  • android issues
  • malware/spyware identification and removal
  • software installs
  • debug software and game errors
  • window installations
  • Resetting
  • Backups
  • Identifying hardware issues if not software
  • Technical advice regarding anything that is digital
  • driver issues
  • choosing suitable Laptop or smartphone
  • Building desktop computers


Contact me before ordering!

We will solve your problem first and then negotiate the price according to it!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best one to have on fiverr! Great communication, wonderful teamwork. Step by step we solved the problem. Wonderful work!!

:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment