Thursday, January 23, 2020

Install And Configure Pterodactyl Panel











About:

PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT - IF YOUR MACHINE ISN'T FRESHLY INSTALLED



Pterodactyl is a panel which requires a special type of installation and this means that it's best that you use a freshly installed system for it to be installed on, although, I am more than happy to install on existing systems, as long as you DM me first to make sure I can do it before making your order!



If you have a custom installation, more than 4 daemons, etc, DM for Custom Offer!



---



The opensource Pterodactyl Panel is a Game Server Hosting Panel, with its own functionality and the ability to modify to suit your needs. Although, some people struggle without technical experience to install it via the official guide. 



This gig allows you to pay a low price to have me install the panel and/or daemon for you so that you can easily settle knowing your install was done by someone who knows what they are doing.



I hope you choose my gig and allow me to provide you with the installation you deserve.



You can find the official website for this opensource game panel at: https://pterodactyl.io/

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he was great very communicative!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for going with me, it was nice working with you!

Seller's Response:

Went over and above. I would recommend him to anyone! Very nice working with him :)

Seller's Response:

I'm happy to work with you again. Hopefully, our next order goes a lot smoother.

Seller's Response:

Went over and above again! 100% will buy again




No comments:

Post a Comment