Saturday, January 25, 2020

Install, Configure And Fix Any Windows Server Version Issues











About:

Hello, 


Need Help to Install, Configure and Manage your Windows Server Infrastructures?

You need to controle your Network and set the permissions or troubleshoot?
I will take and handle any kind of windows server related issues and I'm offering support for the following Windows Version:

  • Windows Server 2003/2003 R2
  • Windows Server 2008/2008 R2
  • Windows Server 2012
  • Windows Server 2016
  • Windows Server 2019



★★★ WHAT CAN I DO ★★★


  • Windows Server Installation and Configuration

  • Docker Deployment and Configuration
  • Web Application Proxy
  • Secure Remote Access Configuration
  • Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
  • OS Deployments and Upgrades
  • System Security
  • Domain Controller Related Issues

  • Active Directory Replication
  • IIS Configuration and Troubleshooting
  • File Permission 

  • VPN Configuration and Administration

  • Mapping Drives and Folder Redirection
  • Active Directory Management
  • Group Policy Management
  • Raid Configuration

  • Backup and Restoration



If your project isn't listed, just send me a message to see if it's something I can do! and I promise to get back to you ASAP.


  • 100% Full Refund
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • On Time Delivery
  • 24X7 Available 
  • Microsoft Certified 


Please feel free to message us before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's not professional, bad customer service, waste your time, I don't want to deal with him anymore.

:

It is you how wast my time. You don't have any planning. You pass an order without messaging me

:

Very good help with dedicated.

:

Good job. I will stay in touch

:


No comments:

Post a Comment