Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Redirect Your Domain Name To Your Site Or Blog











About:

Do you have a domain name (www.yourname.com or .net, etc) but have no idea how to connect it to your website or blog?  Have no fear - I can help!  



For $5, I can forward your domain for you, but I can also offer these extras:



$5 - Deliver within 24 hours.



$10 - I will forward or redirect your domain name and provide all of the DNS record information for you in case you need it for future reference (tech support).



$25 - I will help assist you with purchasing your domain name, setting up the DNS records, and forward/redirect your domain to your website or blog.



Please note:  I will need access to your account to do these things, but please know that I am a very trustworthy individual and would NEVER share your info. Plus, you can change the password just as soon as I'm done setting everything up for you.  :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent responsiveness and speed! Very efficient and quick. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Executed work perfectly and efficiently.




No comments:

Post a Comment