Thursday, January 23, 2020

Setup Office 365 And Migrate Emails To Office 365











About:

Please contact me before you place your order in that way we can discuss the scope of the work to be sure you will receive what you are expecting.



  • I will setup and configure your Office 365 account with your domain name and provide a short video tutorial of how to use the system in general terms.
  • If you order email migration, I will migrate them from your current provider to Office 365.




*Please be aware that the migration process can take more time depending on the email account sizes.

Reviews


:

Seller is the best!

:

Amazing experience, James was always, anytime he was available to solve any questions I had regards the GIG. He is very communicative and proffesional, I recomend his work 100% and I am sure we will be working together soon.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment