Thursday, January 30, 2020

Assist You Resolve Computer Hardware, Software And Network Problems











About:

If you are on FIVERR and looking for an excellent service then you are in the right place


What I can do for you in Hardware :
  • I can guide you to to trouble shoot your computer hardware problems
  • Beep while starting the computer
  • Resetting BIOS password
  • RAM problem
  • Webcam problem
  • keyboard / mouse problem


What can I do for you in software :

  • -installation of windows 7,8 & 10 (guidance on how to setup)

  • -Software installation and configration
  • -Software error
  • -Virus Removal
  • -Free-up system disk drive


If you dont have any software then I can also provide you the software installation setup file.



What I can do for you in Network

  • -Configure router / modem
  • -Configure wireless printer
  • -Network troubleshooting
  • -sharing of printer / scanner on network


Any other Job not mentioned above related to computers


IMPORTANT :

DO NOT PLACE ORDER DIRECTLY WITHOUT DISCUSSING WITH ME.


The $10 USD is applicable only if your problem gets resolved in 1 - 2 hours, if the problem is big and time consuming then quote will be based after our discussion and agreement


VERY IMPORTANT :

Pay me only after you are satisfied with my work.



Thank you for having a look at my Gig.



Looking forward to work with you.



Cheers!



Reviews


:

Quick and Easy to deal with.

:

Excellent Experience! His guidance was clear and he is very patience and stuck with me until it was resolved. He quoted me a price and stuck to it. Thanks Muffycw!

:

Always a pleasure to work with. He is fast and diligent with his work and knowledge. I will continue to use his service. Thank you!

:

Muffy is an excellent computer technician who quickly and fully resolved the problem I had with my computer. I highly recommend use of his services.

:

I am his regular client. We always trust his knowledge & service. He has provided the service on demanded time. Totally recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment