Monday, January 27, 2020

Automate Your Task Through A Script











About:

Hello There,



Bored of doing the same task again & again? ah! Contact me, I will automate your task through a script.



Explain me your requirement and I'll get back to you!



I automate in:

  • Shell / Bash
  • Powershell
  • Python
  • Ansible
  • Batch


Note- Please message me before ordering the gig so that scope of work & order amount can be discussed.



Cheers

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best guys to work with

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

very quick service, very happy! thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

He is truly genius person, he solved my problem in less than an hour. i like again to work with him. -->>strongly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment