Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Clean Malware, Hack, Virus Or Malicious Code From Cpanel Web











About:

Are you looking for a solution to get rid of Malware from your website? 



 You are at right place



Note: Direct orders without any discussion with me will not be cancelled any any condition.



I will find and clean the Malware/Virus/hacker's code/scripts from your website. Price is $5 per site/domain for server with root ssh access on cPanel server only.  If you have control panel access only the the price is $10 for single website/domain.



Please purchase additional gigs if you have multiple websites are infected or your have multiple websites under single hosting account. 



If you have questions before you order or you need a custom order please send me a message first.



Reviews


:

This person did exceed my expectations. He did re-brand our old website to a new domain with a new design. To be honest it wasn't just a copy-paste thing. There were a lot of tasks I should care for my self but he did it for us all! I would recommend him to all. Be confident with providing your Cpanel and wp-login info to him. he is a pro!

:

I am a repeat customer. I had some issues with hacking and they were resolved very quickly. Excellent work, easy to communicate with, and great support.

:

He was the first to reply and he explained what he will do clearly, even though the other gigs included security plug in, I choose this as I liked the way he came across and I was not disappointed. He finished before the 24 hours he said it will take.

:

The work was out of this world. I'm delighted. Thank you so much. I definitely will use you again give you a bonus too.

:

He is the best. Don´t look for another options, he will fix your web.




No comments:

Post a Comment