Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Be Your Ticket Support Agent











About:

Hello, My name is Hex and I will be your Ticket / Live Chat Customer Support Agent today.



Please take a moment to learn about me as I will be helping you today in servicing your customers' queries.



I am an individual and NOT an agency. I have been managing Clients & Customers since 2012 and have also completed my Masters in Project Management. I will read & understand your business details, services and products completely. I have excellent command over English language so I can manage your Customers queries without having problems with respect to communication. There will not be any miscommunication, confusion or ambiguity. All communication will be complete in information.



I am an expert Virtual Assistant as well and also have a vast experience in softwares like Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop,  Illustrator, Livecycle PDF Form Designer etc.



You will find me very calm, cool and friendly. I have excellent Internet Connection and can also make a team of 2-3 members so that your Customers never have to face a long wait time to be entertained.



Thank you for getting in contact. If you have any more queries just let me know :)



Happily Supporting !

Hex.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment