Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Install And Configure Your Jira, Confluence











About:

I am an Atlassian enthusiastic and expert in configuration and administering of Jira and Confluence both in Server and Cloud versions. I am available up to 30h per week for remote work to do things such as configure Jira Software, Servicedesk or Core Projects, custom fields, screens, and views. I also provide services for upgrading or migration of your server instances. I would also recommend and configure marketplace apps depending on the requirements, i.e. Asset management, time tracking, advanced ServiceDesk portal configuration, dynamic forms, custom excel reports for Jira or BI tools, as well as scripting tools, etc. which I have been working since several years. 



Pricing information based on the number of the projects or workflows is likely to be irrelevant; as it may vary also with how many custom fields you need how many issue types with how many different screens and workflows at what complexity level. I had a client for whom I had to build a workflow with over 40 statuses, due to their business process. The more detailed requirements you provide, the better estimate I can offer you.

Reviews


:

I wont recommend this seller to anyone. I bought 30 min video consultation from Jeffwhitestar.. We spent only 10 min on Zoom and I asked him if we can continue our session later because I didn't have access to Jira BI. He confirmed and since then he has not responded. I sent him several messages and he was ignoring me.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment