Friday, January 17, 2020

Setup Lamp On Your Vps Or Dedicated Server











About:

In less then 24 hours work completion !!!



Please contact with me before ordering the Gig.


I am experienced with linux server administration 5+ years, I can setup LAMP / LEMP server on Linux as your request.


These are the below services i am offering within this Gig


  • LAMP stack with basic configuration + phpMyAdmin
  • Mail server + FTP Server
  • 1 website migration + setup
  • DNS Management


I can also install letsencrypt on your server either it is vps or dedicated server as follows


  • Let's Encrypt installation + 1 website ssl installation / configuration with site auto renew
  • SSL installation per website


If you want any paid / open source panel installation see gig extra


  • Free Web Hosting Panels :-
  1. Webmin/Virtualmin
  2. Zpanel/Sentora
  3. Ajenti
  4. Vesta
  5. CWP (Centos Web Panel)
  6. Kloxo-MR

  7. ISPConfig

  8. Froxlor


  • Paid Web Hosting Panels :-
  1. WHM/Cpanel
  2. Plesk


There are many more free hosting panels i can also install that too.



Note
:- I can also setup the server on cloud : aws , digital ocean, rackspace, azure and many more.



For extra fast delivery within 4-5 hours add extra gig : 1 Gig



100% Money back Guaranty if you are not satisfied !!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Too many problems unsolved and had to ask for the same things too many times. He didn't finish the job properly just time was up. I wouldn't accepted it but missed the review option. I guess he knows what he is doing (he solved 2 things) but he just doesn't care enough. Poor instructions on how to use what he had done as well. My sites are much slower than before we started this gig altough that was the main thing I hired him. I check gtmetrix and I get almost double load times.

Seller's Response:

I have done as agreed but buyer asked me more & more fixes still i did as requested without extra amount. still he gave me this bad review. Never recommended ! First time a very bad experience with buyer on fiverr :(

Seller's Response:

Excellent service! He knows his stuff!

:

Thank you !

:

OK with this seller, policy unchanged.




No comments:

Post a Comment