Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Setup Your Emails And Help You With Email Clients











About:

I will Setup Email Accounts for your Domain(s) in cPanel & WHM



  • If you are using cPanel to host your email Then I can create your email Address and Will Setup a web based email client  RoundCube for checking email online. 
  • Will Configure up to 5  Email Clients like Outlook, Thunderbird on Desktop & Laptops
  • I Will give you a guideline to configure your other devices.
  • I can Configure & setup your email for your domain in any king of control panel like, Direct Admin, VestaCP, CentOs Web Panel (CWP)


Please Feel free to contact me if you need something that not mentioned above.



if you are not satisfied with my final work then 100% Money back Guaranteed



Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work very satisfied

Seller's Response:

It was my honor to help you with your email issue. Hope to have more orders from you soon!

Seller's Response:

Great communication. Fast service. Pariland quickly sorted out my email problem. Will use again.

:

Wow...that was so fast! :D pariland is awesome! Got everything i needed and fast as a blizzard. Thanks!

:

I really appreciate your review and I hope to have more orders from you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment