Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Fix Woocommerce Issues, Bugs, Errors And Do Customizations











About:

Hi, It's Me Salman Ahmed Aka Sam



I have over 6 years experience with woocommerce and also good with shopify the modification and development.



  • I am excellent in solving complex requests from my client related to woocommerce and any woocommerce extensions/plugins. 
  • I can modify checkout form, bulid custom shipping methods and custom payment gateways.

  • Good experience with Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin and woocommerce bookings.

  • I mostly work with plugin hooks so no core code of plugin is disturbed.



Issues handled: 

  1. Customization 
  2. Fix Issues

  3. Security
  4. Performance
  5. Help/Consultation


I could be your one stop related to woocommerce issues or development.



Please discuss the Issues/bugs before placing order.



Thanks 

Happy Fiverr

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment