Sunday, January 5, 2020

Setup And Migrate Your Email To Google G Suite Office365











About:

Hey, thank you for viewing this GIG.

This service is to migrate your existing email from any provider (i.e., G Suite, Zoho, on-premise Exchange, etc.) to Gsuite or Office365.



I will be happy to assist you with the migration of your data from any hosting to Gsuite or Office365.



I will setup ​


  • Your new or existing domain for use with G Suite Services
  • Add DNS SPF, DKIM Records For Proper Email Flow
  • Migrate from current service to G Suite/Office365 Email
  • Troubleshoot any other delivery issues 



*Transferring existing email data from current host to G Suite may take some time depending on the current size of the mailbox.

*In order to start the work, i will need you to provide me access to your current domain and email hosting (Cpanel) and your G Suite account.

please note that you should sign up for Gsuite/Office365 in order to start the migration.



Please contact me before placing an order to check my availability, discuss in details and understand exactly what you need.



Why choose me?

#Top rated at Fiverr IT section.

#more than 1900 5 stars reviews.

#my response time is less than 1 hour.



I guarantee:

#100% security of your information

#100% customer satisfaction

#100% free support after the initial order


Reviews


:

Great job again!

:

Great job!

:

Amazing job!

:

He helped me resolving really complicated issue for less than 10 minutes from the moment I submit a request! Excellent!

:

Well done,, professional work in short time,, Really appreciated and strongly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment