Thursday, January 16, 2020

Install Free Cpanel With Nameservers And Manage Your Unmanaged Vps











About:

I have a experience of 8 years on linux.I've installed multiple scripts on linux + Installation of such panels. So If you have an unmanaged vps i can giv you the management via free cpanel on which you can easily access databases(via phpmyadmin), mails, ftp and host UNLIMITED domains.



you know that the managed vps price is almost 100% greater than the unmanaged vps so i can you you management and the cpanel / whm price is 15$/ month but i can install capnel alternative. So order my Gig and i will setup your vps soon ;)



NOTE: This gig is about the Cpanel / WHM Alternative, Cpanel / WHM itself cost 15$/ month.



If you want to purchase licence for whm then you are welcome I will setup that for you as well!

Reviews


:

Excellent. Thank you.

:

I wanted to design my website. Imtiaz and his team worked splendidly on my requirements. They catered to all small detailing that I wanted very patiently. Amazing work. Very happy. Looking forward to work again with your team. A big Thank you :)

:

This is the second time i have engaged Imtiaz for my project. He has done an exceptional job with immediate response. Would highly recommend his services. Thank you.

:

As always, great experience with Imtiaza!

:

Fast Service, Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment