Saturday, February 1, 2020

Setup AWS Enviornment For Your Business With Storage, Server











About:

I am an AWS ceritified Engineer. My past experience helps me in setting up Cloud environment for the business. 



I can setup storage, servers in your AWS environment. I can also setup storage, user access, reports, dashboards, and monitor your instance for any failure. 



A successful cloud environment is designed in a manner that Anything can fail. Hence, the environment must be designed to provide maximum availability, and with proper fault tolerance design. 



Please note I might need your credentials, Skype and Team Viewer to access your AWS environment. All the further chargers has to be incorporated from your end. 



I am just configuring the environment. 



In case you have any challenge, please message me, and I will answer on priority basis.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment