Monday, February 24, 2020

Setup Your Ovh Or Hetzner Server According To Your Needs











About:

Please feel free to contact me anytime before order to discuss your requirements.


I will help you setup, install or configure your OVH or Hetzner virtual machine or dedicated server.



About Me:
I was born with UTP umbilical cord. I'm a retired IT Manager and currently managing my own IT company and Digital Embroidery business.


I'm here on fiverr to purchase stuffs I need in development like graphic materials and decided to provide some services in return.


If its technical and its hard for you, let me help you. :)


Why Order Me:

  • 100% Satisfaction
  • FREE Customer Support

Reviews


:

Mark is clearly an expert in this area. I had struggled with a Xenserver install on Hetzner and eventually gave up but Mark was able to resolve it very quickly. Top work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment