Monday, February 24, 2020

Manage Your Cpanel Whm Server On Monthly Basis











About:

cPanel Server Management Service Features:



  • Server Monitoring with Reboot
      If your server is down, I will follow your instructions to reboot it or notify your datacenter to        request a reboot.

  • Unlimited Admin Work Time

    I do not limit the amount of work I do for you.
  • Server Software Support and Upgrades

    I support the entire server, the OS, Kernel, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Perl, Exim, FTP, WHM/cPanel, etc.
  • Initial Server Setup

    I'll setup and configure new server, nameservers, and everything you need completely from scratch to get the server ready for your use.
  • Server Backup Configuration & Restoration

    I can configure backups on your server and I can also restore the backups for you too.
  • Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery

    If your server is crashed or hacked, I will determine the cause and rebuild your entire system from backups.
  • 3rd Party Server Software Installation

    I will install all thrid party software installation on your server which support to cpanel.

  • Yum & Kernel updates

    Yum updates and Kernel updates.
  • Hack & Malware/Virus/Phishing protection

    I can trace and remove any suspicious activity found.



       !! Please message me before order gigs.!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and was able to fix my website migration issues!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great work, quick to respond. thanks

:

Outstanding Experience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment