Friday, February 28, 2020

Create A Shell Or Any Script For Linux Or Unix











About:

Certified seller within the top 10% scorers on Fiverr knowledge tests as you can see on my profile.



Do you need to automate a task? Having troubles with an project/assignment? I can help you with it.



I'll include a video in every delivery showing you how to run the script.



Just contact me and  I will create a script tailored for your needs.



I can help you with:

  • bash/ksh
  • sed
  • awk/nawk
  • grep/egrep
  • perl
  • python
  • ruby
  • others


Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Due to different timezones communication wasn't instant but both parties communicated polite and well. I am very satisfied with the product that got delivered. Had to pay a little extra but that was due to my additional requirements. Would gladly work together again.

Seller's Response:

I'm glad that you liked the work done! Hope to work with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

Super helpful!

Seller's Response:

I’m that that I could help! Hope to work with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

Delivered more than expected. Recommended!!! Will use his services again. 5 star seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment