Saturday, February 29, 2020

Any Work For Related To Ms Office And Windows Error











About:

Information Technology ADVANCE LEVEL

Hello My name is Hassan Ali, I am from Pakistan.I have more than 2 years experience. I am a dedicated and hard working person who believes in honesty and good working relation. I have certain qualities which makes me good at this. My education background helps me to perform according to my client expectations. I can fix your Personal Computer by using Remote Connection, to easily help you with software installation and Hardware related issue, below are listed professional

✔️ Installation windows

✔️ Cleaning from viruses, spyware and malware

✔️ Speed up (optimization) 

✔️ Driver installation (compatible with Operating System) 

✔️ Problem diagnostic (software and hardware) 

✔️ Data Recovery 

✔️ Can help in gaining of lost password (win login) 

 Contact me for other type of problem you are having with your Computer, Laptop, and other devices. Please provide as much information about the problem you are having, I am here to solve your problem

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very good seller and He work very fast. and delivered before time. I like it. I recommend this seller to everyone.love it GREAT WORK THANKS

:

Great Experience GOOD work and good job I recommended this seller

:

good response

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment