Monday, February 24, 2020

Migrate Wordpress Website, Clone Wordpress Or Backup











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my GIG:

migrate wordpress website, clone wordpress or backup.



This GiG will cover to migrate or clone your wordpress website upto 1 GB.



I will instantly and securely move your wordpress website from:



  • One Hosting to Another Hosting
  • One Domain to Another Domain
  • Main Domain to Sub Domain (For Development purpose etc)
  • Main Directory to Sub Directory
  • WP sub directory to Main Directory


There will be no downtime for your website



If you have any query, please message me.



Note: I recommend to chat with me before placing order



I have very experience to work with GoDaddy, Namecheap, Hostgator, Bluehost, 2cohost, 1and1 hosting, iPage, A2Hosting, ScalaHosting, InMotionHosting, DreamHost and various Web Hosting providers>



Reviews


:

Did a great Job. Thanks for the effort.

:

Perfect...

:

Very easy to work with and fast! This is my 4th order for the same service and I learn something new each time.

:

Great, thank you for your patience

:

Thanks again...another order coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment